Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Campfire Smores - Earls

One of the best places to go out for a nice casual lunch is Earls Restaurant, there are several locations around B.C.  Earls is one of those restaurants where you can go to have a good time, and  good conversations with friends.  Whenever I have a chance to dine at Earls, I usually order their Thai Style Wings, Clam Chowder, Pizzas or Pastas.  I highly recommend the Thai Style Wings if you enjoy eating chicken wings!  They taste great!  For dessert I would usually have the Sticky Toffee Pudding, which I find taste like warm soft chocolate cake drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce. It taste phenomenal! However recently I discovered the Campfire Smores on their menu, and I decided to give it a shot.  
Campfire Smores at Earls

The Campfire Smores are served with graham crackers, house made marshmallows, chocolate sauce, and chocolate and vanilla bean gelato.  



This dish brings me back to the days where I would roast marshmallows at bonfire with my group of friends.  Usually we would end up burning the marshmallows because we roast them to long over an open flame.  The Smores were served warm, sweet and well presented.  The marshmallows were melted to the perfect consistency and the graham cracker had a soft texture. I would definitely order this dessert again if I were looking for a sweet treat. 

Earl's (Burnaby Kingsway) on Urbanspoon Earl's (Broadway & Fir) on Urbanspoon Earl's (Robson) on Urbanspoon Earl's (Yaletown) on Urbanspoon Earl's (Burnaby Bridge Park) on Urbanspoon Earl's (Scotiabank Theatres) on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. it really does bring good memories and it brings your close friends together as well. so simple the setting but looking at it makes me wanna eat twenty of those!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this on the menu but never got a chance to try it...maybe I'll try it one day...eventually...if it's still on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ILoveFoodBlog! You should definitly try this out! I hope you get your chance.

    Im glad it brings back good memories Constantz Rocknrolla! but if you eat 20 of those you will have to prepare yourself for an insane sugar frenzy!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...