Thursday, July 1, 2010

Seattle Adventures - Maneki

Maneki is one of those small obscure restaurants located around the international district in Seattle. This place serves a large variety of tasty foods. I was quite impressed.

I enjoyed a nice combo meal, followed by a delicious deep fried tempura ice-cream dessert. I was most impressed by the desserts, I've never had a poppy seed tempura crusted green tea ice cream before.  So I was quite pleased, to find that all the flavors worked well together.

Selection of Sushi

Variety Ozen - includes Sunamono, Sushi, Tempura, Chicken-Kuwayaki, and Fruits

Tempura Green Tea Ice Cream with a Poppy Sead Crust, and Cherry Cream

I would go back just for dessert!
Maneki Restaurant on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I'm aware of Green Tea Ice Cream but never heard of Tempura Green Tea Ice Cream! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks delicious

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...