Sunday, August 15, 2010

In-And-Out - Vegas!

My Burger Adventure continues... all the way out into the desert.

The day started out like any other...We were hungry

So we ordered a bunch of cheese burgers

...and a side of Animal Style Fries (From the "secret" menu)

Then we washed down the burgers with strawberry milkshakes! It was the perfect ending to our meal!

In the end we had a satisfying meal, for a very good price, and I would consider going back to In-N-Out for their Yummy Burgers!
In-N-Out Burger on Urbanspoon
In-N-Out Burger on Urbanspoon
In-N-Out Burger on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. The food looks great...I sooo want to try this place out. And then I'll have to try White Castle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, I love the fries, even without the whole Animal Style works.

    I want to try White Castle too!!! Do they have White Castle in Vegas? Someday I will fly to the East just for White Castle. I would so do that...and maybe look up other foods featured on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus I have to add, the price you pay for the food, definitely makes this place worth visiting! I can see why people come here. Good food for a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think there's a White Castle in Las Vegas unfortunately...for now, I'll focus on going to "In N Out" first. Glad that you enjoyed your meal there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...