Sunday, September 26, 2010

Deep Fried Lobster Ravioli

Deep fried lobster ravioli sprinkled with parmesan, basil and cracked pepper

I made deep fried lobster ravioli for a party.  I used store bought ravioli, bread crumbs and buttermilk.  The bread crumb mix was made from day old multi grain pita bread, french bread and fresh herbs which I blended all together!

To make deep fried ravioli in 3 simple steps

  1. Dip ravioli in buttermilk
  2. Then coat ravioli with bread crumbs
  3. Fry ravioli till golden brown.  
Very simple!

Serve with a side of marinara sauce if you wish.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really eat lobster but I must say that does look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again I Love Food Blog!
    The good thing about this is that you don't have to use Lobster Ravioli, it's really up to you. You can always use Cheese Ravioli etc. If it has cheese it taste fantastic because the cheese melts nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi FBFB!
    Good tip...thanks for it. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...