Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jasmine - Las Vegas

Jasmine is a nice Chinese Restaurant located in the Bellagio.  The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere, with a fantastic view of the popular fountain show.  This is probably one of the best place's to view the fountain show, especially if you get the chance to sit near the windows.
Veggies
Peking Duck - I enjoyed this dish
Lettuce Wrap (Duck)
Sweet and Sour Pork, and Shrimp with Mayonnaise
Ma Po Tofu
Overall the service was pleasant, the atmosphere was pleasant, and the food was satisfying and enjoyable.  I think after living in Vancouver, I have been exposed to a lot of GOOD Chinese food.  So my expectation's for Jasmine was set high.  I was not blown away, but the food was pretty good for a Chinese restaurant out of Vancouver. If you come from Vancouver, maybe you might want to skip this one out, unless you really enjoy fountain shows. (I think we saw a total of 5 shows)

If you come from a different town, with mediocre Chinese restaurants then maybe you will enjoy this place. This place has pretty good Chinese food.

I came here for dinner, so my review is based on my dinner experience.  If I have the chance, I may try out their brunches.  They seem to have an impressive Sunday Brunch, or so I've heard.  So I may return for Brunch someday.
Jasmine (Bellagio) on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. GOOD Chinese food outside of Vancouver is a GOOD thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...