Thursday, November 17, 2011

Duffin's Donuts

I've always bussed and drove by Duffin's Donuts, and always wondered what was inside the store.  When I actually made the decision to stop by for some food, I never expected to find what I found...

...The great thing about this place is that you can get Donuts, Mexican Food and Chinese Food all in one place.  There is a wide selection of food, the food is cheap (you get what you pay for), and the place is opened 24/7, and they actually sell donuts...

During my visit, I ordered a Chicken Torta Sub, and some donuts.

The sub had chicken, avocados, tomatoes and lettuce

Box of donuts

If you're out late at night, and feeling hungry, stop by Duffin's Donuts!
Duffin's Donuts on Urbanspoon


3 comments:

  1. The sandwich looks delish! Keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my opinion, they make the best viet chicken sub. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, really? Should try that out sometime.

    This place seems to have everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...