Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Greek Taverna

My Greek, is probably one of my favorite Greek restaurants in town.  The food portions are quite heavy, and I usually end up sharing my meal, with anyone that wants to share...

Heres what I had for dinner...

Starter: Homous and Pita

Kalamari

8 oz New York Steak - Charboiled to perfection, medium rare. 

Overall this is a great place to have a delicious, reasonably priced meal.  The best thing about this place is that it can hold large groups of people, like my family! (we're usually a group of 8-10 people).  My cousin (lets call her "S") loves the potatoes, that is what she comes here for.   "S" always eats the rack of lamb, and she cleans up her side of potatoes.  

My Greek Taverna on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...